As a London Events Photographer I have photographed 100’s of London Awards Dinners and grand ceremonies. If you are looking for an Awards Photographer in London, look no further – I have all the experience that an Awards Photographer can gather, covering anything from small ceremonies to the big stage. For a venue with grand lights, think The Great Room at the iconic Park Lane Grosvenor House. I have worked there as an Awards Photographer London on countless occasions, the proof is in the pudding they say! You can see more of my work at this particular venue here and the best part of it is that I love it! So my enthusiasm is reflected in my Awards Photography.
Carmen has been leading photography at all our major Awards and Conferences for over 8 years now. Carmen’s work is valued not only by our events team but by our clients, to the point where clients are now specifically requesting Carmen be contracted immediately the event dates are confirmed.Jason Grant – Events Director at Redactive Media Group
Not only is Carmen an incredibly talented photographer, but she is also so easy to deal with -courteous and professional at all times. Carmen also goes above and beyond, often leaving venues at close to midnight and then working into the early hours to ensure the files are shared with us before the next working day begins. I cannot recommend Carmen highly enough for any type of professional photography work.
London Awards Photographer – The Great Room at JW Marriott Grosvenor House London
If you are looking for a great Awards photographer but equally reliable photographer look no further! During the Awards season I am at The Great Room at JW Marriott Grosvenor House every week pretty much, I love this venue – it just delivers! I hope you find this write-up informative, I am going to try my best!
Looking for a London Awards Photographer? Look no further!
I will have your Awards dinner covered from start to finish, and start means start!
- I will arrive before your guests so i can set up and take all those shots of the venue and details that makes it your Awards night! The Recruiter Awards 2023 had new trophies designed for the occasion. They were made from sustainable recycled material so I made sure I captured plenty of those as Sustainable Awards Ceremonies are becoming more at the forefront of event organisers.
And also capture all those elements that you have brought to the venue to make sure that your guests have a unique experience and that the Awards Branding is fully captured in all its glory.
- Next I will move to The Great Room entrance in iconic London Park Lane – home to all the glamorous Awards Gala Dinners and Grand celebrations – capturing the arrival of your guests. Following with their Award Sustainability ethos, guests had e-tickets, so I made sure I captured this as well as they showed them upon arrival to security at the venue.
- Now it’s time to focus on the Drinks Reception Photography part, where I will capture guests picking up a glass of sparkles upon arrival, the fun and the joy of meeting each other, the emotions and of course, if they ask me for a posed picture I can do that too! Always captured with my signature fly-on-the-wall technique. Sponsors are key as well in this part of the event, this Awards Dinner had multiple sponsors with poser tables, so I made sure I included those.
- After the Drinks Reception Photography, guests will move to be seated for the dinner services under the iconic Chandeliers at The Great Room, which creates an incredible atmosphere to capture with my event photography.
- After dinner it is show time! Awards Dinners are usually presented by a famous face, quite often a comedian or TV Presenter. Richard Ayoade ticked both boxes! With his witty and very dry sense of humour, he was a very received host for the evening! I will make sure I capture some close-up, dynamic shots of the presenter, as well as some wider ones including the branding of your awards. I will focus as well on capturing the reactions of the guests.
Events Photography at JW Marriott Grosvenor House London by Carmen Valino Events Photographer – guest react during to the Awards Presenter British TV Presenter and Comedian Richard Ayoade in this candid Awards Photography
- During the Awards my main focus will be on photographing the winners on stage as well as to capture their reaction when their name is announced. These are my favourite awards photographs as they are spontaneous and unstaged photographs that really reflect the evening.
- Once the winners are on stage I will take minimal time in taking their photograph as I am aware that we want to keep things going – but that won’t compromise the quality of my work, rest assured! I will make sure that the pictures have the right order, in this case it was (from left to right) the presenter of the awards, the winning team and the sponsor.
- Once all the winners have been announced and each of them have collected their Awards individually, all the winners of the evening will be called back to stage to do a group photograph. This can be a bit of a challenge as sometimes there can be a big group – but my expertise gained over my 20 years of working as a professional photographer makes me a very capable photographer to manage this and get the best results.
- Once the dinner and the Awards are concluded it’s time for the evening entertainment, but I like to call it…Party time! I love to capture this bit, I keep it all very much with my fly-on-the-wall approach and capture with my event photography the band or dj, as well as the guests dancing the night away! I will also capture other elements you may have organised, like in this Awards they had a 360 photo booth
How can you hire my services as an Awards Photographer?
You can get in touch with me here or by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take it from there!